Skylark

I just love the Skylark Paper Pack, I was not too sure about it when it first came out in the idea book, but since it is retiring, I thought let me get it and see what I can come up with.  Since most of my layouts are boyish for Cody I thought it would be hard for a layout.  Boy was I wrong.  I put together this layout and added Mason's photos to it and it and I love how it turned out. I even added the resin flowers to it.







I also did a quick card with this paper, and plan to do many more since I have so much of it left over.

This card uses the Skylark Paper Pack and I also used the Quatrefoil embossing folder and some twine and a new stamp set from the Annual Inspirations Book.




I am so glad I purchased this paper pack before its gone forever.  You can purchase it through my website until July 30th.  Click Here before its gone!

You can purchase the Kit or Just the paper, complements and embellishments separate.

Thanks for looking.


Happy Scrapin and Stampin





No comments:

Post a Comment