Convention 2014

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post this a couple of weeks ago when I got back from Convention, but it has been busy.  But I wanted to show a little of what happened at convention so you can see how much fun it is.  And remember you can come next year too!  Just sign up to be a consultant! 

Here are some photos of my Convention Trip:


Opening Session!  First Day, excited to get our hands on the Annual Inspirations Book
Corporate puts on the greatest show, its so exciting leading up to the Book Reveal!






My Copy of the Annual Inspirations Book they give us with a VERY nice Bag filled with goodies!



On friday night we attended the Awards Banquet.
The consultants that are on the Red Box Program met up for a picture, it was great meeting everyone!  We all looked Fabulous!!

The dinner was so delicious!


 They had a stamp set for everyone at the Awards Banquet!
 
The next morning we did the Run/Walk 5K thru California Adventure to raise money for  Operation Smile.  There were 300 of us!  It was so much fun!



 I took a break on Saturday afternoon and went into the Park with my family, but I was so tired from the 5K in the morning but I kept going!  We had fun! 
Saturday Afternoon was closing Session and the corporate staff was surprised by a Flash Mob that the consultants did to the song "Happy"  It was so fun!


Well now you know what FUN goes on at convention! Don't you want to join? 





1 comment:

  1. Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com)July 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM

    What beautiful pics. You and family shined.

    ReplyDelete