Thinking of You


Hello Everyone!
Here is a birthday Card I made using one of our embossing folders (Dot)  I love these embossing folders because they are so simple to use and add dimension to your card.  I also used the So many Smiles Stamp Set, which I love, it coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge so the circles and leaves are cut out perfect you just stamp the images right on the cut outs.  I also used Gypsy Cardstock.  I can not wait to give this card to the person I made it especially for!

Stamp Pads Used:
Pomegranate
Pear
Poppy
Saffron
Gypsy







Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin' and Scrapin'







4 comments:

  1. I love how you used different inks on the stamps and the purple embossed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the colors! Thanks for some inspiration for using these stamps...I've had them and not used them in my stash for almost a year! Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had it for a while too. I'm trying to use some of the stamps that I have bought and not used. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete