Pathfinding Birthday Card and Mojo Monday

Just love this bling card I made today with the New Pathfinding Paper Pack from Close To My Heart.  I also used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to make the 3-d flowers and added some new Bling Gems Gold Assortment.   They really add a sparkle to the card.  I also added some Bronze shimmer trim for more sparkle around the sentiment stamp that comes with the New Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  I used some Kraft Cardstock on the card and stamped it with D1544 Distressed Backgrounds Stamp Set.

You can purchase any of these items on my website at www.stampandscrap.ctmh.com or click on the link of the product above.


I am also entering this card in the Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challange.
MOJO369

Here is the sketch:

Happy Stampin' and Scrapin'


No comments:

Post a Comment