Stamp of the Month
June 2013 A Flowering Bunch
A Flowering Bunch, set of 10
2" × 2" (Y1003)
3" × 3" (Y1006)
1" × 6 1/2" (Y1010)
Beautiful Stamps, Amazing DiscountsEach month you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.
June 2013: A Flowering Bunch (S1306A)
Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.
Incredibly Cool CraftsIn love with the artwork we created with this stamp set? Get ready to make it yourself! Purchase the materials listed here along with your deeply discounted Stamp of the Month set to get started!
- My Acrylix® A Flowering Bunch
- Buzz and Bumble Paper Packet
- Enchantment Exclusive Inks® Mini Pigment Pads Set
- Whimsy Exclusive Inks® Mini Pigment Pads Set
- Durables Artisan Studs
- Keyboard Kraft Alphabet
- Cricut® Artiste Collection
- Colonial White Cardstock
- Juniper Cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- Champagne Exclusive Inks® Pad
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
- Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Inks® Marker Set
- Crème Brulee Exclusive Inks® Marker Set
- Olive Exclusive Inks® Marker Set
- Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks® Marker Set
- Embroidery Floss Neutral Assortment
- Buttons Basic Assortment
6" × 6" Believe Canvas Display
Helpful HintsTo create this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Cut the following Cricut® Artiste shapes using paper of choice, if desired:
- 2" Accent 3 <2> (cut 2, p. 32)
- 3/4" Accent 4 <f> (cut 2, p. 54)
- If you choose to create the display as shown, follow this order for best results: stamp stems on canvas; attach honeycomb B&T papers; create frame inside B&T papers with embroidery floss; attach flowers and leaves; finish with “Believe” banner and embellishments.
4 1/4" × 5 1/2" Thanks a Bunch Card
Helpful HintsTo create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below. Then use the Wishes: It's a Wrap™ (altered) pattern found on page 12 of our how-to publication for inspiration.
- When cutting piece A, change the measurement to 4 1/4" × 4 1/4" instead of 9 1/2" × 4 1/4".
- To add visual interest, tear a small strip of contrasting cardstock and attach using 3-D foam tape.
- Embellish with paper accents and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.
12" × 12" Uniquely You Page
Helpful HintsTo create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below. Then use the Reflections: Front & Center—Split Focus™ (altered) pattern from our how-to publication for inspiration.
- Cut the following Cricut® Artiste shapes using papers of choice, if desired:
- 2" Accent 3 <2> (p. 32)
- 3/4" Accent 4 <f> (cut 3, p. 54)
- 4" Shift+3D Object <K> (cut 2, p. 58)
- 2 3/4" Accent 2 <MtherDay> (p. 74)
- Do not cut pieces C, D, or F.
- To create the leaf border along the top portion of the page, stamp the leaf 9 times on scrap Colonial White paper, making sure to join the leaves end-to-end; trim along top curve of leaves, creating a scallop.
- Add visual interest by cutting the ends of two strips of paper in multiple chevron designs then attach to page, making sure there is an even space between each cut design.
- Embellish with stamped accents, paper accents, and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.