Advent Calendar Workshop


Advent Calendar Kit


Friday November 30th, 2012
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Come join me and make this festive holiday countdown!
Each Kit Includes:
1 - My Creations Cubby
1 - My Acrylix Advent Calendar Workshop Stamp Set
15 - Cardstock Sheets
1 - Bitty Sparkles
2 - 12"x6" Demensional Elements In Color Frame Shapes
1 - Instructional Brochure

This workshop requires the Cricut Artiste Cartridge, which I will have and have everything pre-cut for you to assemble your project and you will get to keep the Stamp set to use for other projects.


Cost: $45.00
Please RSVP and Pre-Pay for this workshop by November 19th, 2012
You can mail me a check ( contact me for my address) or call me with your credit card.

This workshop will be a fun Girls Night Out.  
We will have snacks and drinks and lots of fun!

Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment