Free My Acrylix block with My Acrylix stamp purchase!

At Close To My Heart, we know we've got the best clear stamps and blocks - and we'll prove it! Throughout March, when you buy your favorite My Acrylix stamps, we'll give you a free My Acrylix block. Not only will you have the best stamps on the block, you'll have the best block, too! Just purchase $25 in stamps and you can choose from two of our most versatile block sizes: 3" x 3" (Y1006) or 2" x 6 1/2" (Y1010).

 *Offer valid March 1 - 31, 2011. Limit one free My Acrylix block order per customer. Qualifying stamp purchase includes A - E size stamp sets, including Stamp of the Month sets purchased as full price or at a discount. K-size stamp sets, Stamp of the Month sets earned for free and Workshop on the Go kits are excluded. Close To My Heart reserves the right to substitute a block of similar size or price.

No comments:

Post a Comment