Connie Can Crop Guest Designer

Hi Everyone, My name is Rebecca from Stamp and Scrap Studio and I am so happy to be a guest designing for you on 

For the Anything Goes Challenge I decided to create a St. Patrick's Day layout.  I used the Miss Kate Cuttables St. Patrick's file to create the title and the Rainbow and pot of gold.  
The cardstock used is all from Close To My heart, I used
topiary, honey, whisper, and Black.  For the patterned paper I used a Green polka dot in the Zoe paper pack from Close To My Heart.




I love using the SVG files from Miss Kate Cuttables



Thanks for stopping by to check out my post.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute, Rebecca! Can't go wrong with Miss Kate Cuttables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! And I absolutely love that you used Miss Kate! That file choice is too cute! Thanks for GD'ing for Connie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love Miss Kate. I had fun guest designing for Connie also!

      Delete
  3. Super cute layout! The title is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Rebecca. We love your project. thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    ReplyDelete