Ivy Lane Box Card

This past Saturday was my Grandmas Birthday and I have been wanting to create one of those Box Cards that everyone is creating.  So I googled Box Card on youtube and watched a few videos and then started my card,  They are so easy to make and fun too!  I made this one using the Ivy Lane Paper and the Ivy Lane Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set and the Holiday Tags Occasions Stamp Set I used Cotton Candy and Pear Ink.


I also added a little sparkle with the New Purple Glitter Gems, Purple is my favorite color so I just love those little gems.






These box cards are so fun to make I am planning a workshop for one in the near future so I will keep you updated.

Happy Stampin and Scrapin




1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing. (purple is one of my faves too)

    ReplyDelete