Workshop

Scrapbook Workshop
Friday July 19th, 2013
6:00 pm.
Stamp and Scrap Studio
email me for address


We will be making this 12x12 two page layout using the Clair Paper Pack
 and the Girls Rock Stamp Set

Cost : $10.00
Must be Pre-paid by Jul 10th to receive a kit
If you can not make it you can purchase a kit to do at home
I can mail it to you for 5.00 more or you can pick it it



Also the same might I will have the Matchbook Card Class
You will make 12 Cards includes Envelopes, No stamping involved
Great for gift card and money holders
Great for the Beginner
Cost: $20.00
Must also be pre-paid by July 10th to receive a kit
If you can not make it you can still purchase a kit and I can mail 
it for 5.00 more or you can pick it up from me




Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment