Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Today is National Scrapbooking Day!  I decided to get some projects out and put them on the dining room table so I would make myself go work on them in between a birthday party and doing some laundry.  Here are some of the projects I did today. 

Trying to get caught up on my albums:

This layout is baseball themed



Go-Kart Layout





May SOTM Card




Pumpkin Patch Layout using Flirty Paper Pack and wooden shapes 




Dream Pop Birthday Card




Love the Dream Pop Paper Pack, in fact I am on a roll and might just go make a layout with it!!!

If you would like to get this Dream Pop Paper Pack you can this month only for National Scrapbooking Day thru Close To My Heart.  Its available until May 31st.

You can place an order of $35.00 or more and get it for only $10.00

Go to my website and place your order or you can order thru me.

www.stampandscrap.ctmh.com

Hope your National Scrapbooking Day was Scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment