Valentines Day Countdown Day#6 Blog Hop





Sorry I had to skip a couple of days of the blog hop, but I have the next few days projects done and ready to post.
This one is a Lollipop holder I made for my sons class. 
Here is a list of materials I used:
Cranberry Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Connections Stamp Set D1330
Affection Stamp Set C1441
Cranberry Ink Pad

Directions
Cut the Cranberry Cardstock to 6 1/2 x 2 1/4
and score it at 2 1/2 and 4 inches
Cut the White Daisy Cardstock 2 1/8 x 2 1/8 and round the edges and ink the edges
Stamp the Connections Circle on the White Cardstock
Glue the White daisy cardstock on to the cranberry. 
Use the circle punch to punch out the middle of the stamp.  ( I used whatever stamp fit in my punch)
Stamp the little heart from Affection Stamp set and cut out and use a pop dot and stick it at the bottom of the white cardstock
Add your lollipop and use glue dots to close the ends together.
You can add ribbon around the stick also.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: